RSS Feed Generator - Websphere

This is a discussion on RSS Feed Generator - Websphere ; Hello all, Is there RSS Feed generator that runs on WebSphere Application Server. I am looking for something like Abdera. I have seen a lot of Feed Aggregators. Thank you Sreenivas...

  1. RSS Feed Generator

    Hello all,

    Is there RSS Feed generator that runs on WebSphere Application Server. I am looking for something like Abdera.

    I have seen a lot of Feed Aggregators.

    Thank you
    Sreenivas

  2. Re: RSS Feed Generator

    Hi, Not that I know of. However, Since Abdera is written in Java, why not incorporate it within a WebSphere App?

    Regards,
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread