I wanna know IBM Technologies - I'm very newbie - Websphere

This is a discussion on I wanna know IBM Technologies - I'm very newbie - Websphere ; Hi all, I would like to join to the IBM World. I want to know all about the technologies using now in IBM. But i dont know where to begin. All i need is a hierarchy of IBM technology, description ...

  1. I wanna know IBM Technologies - I'm very newbie

    Hi all,
    I would like to join to the IBM World. I want to know all about the technologies using now in IBM. But i dont know where to begin. All i need is a hierarchy of IBM technology, description and certification in each level.
    Please help me to clarify which one suitable for me and what do i need to achieve this one.
    Thanks for you help.

    DeeBee

  2. Re: I wanna know IBM Technologies - I'm very newbie

    Hi DeeBee,

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/pr...AGX01&S_CMP=HP

    Here would be a good place to start with.

    Welcome joining us!

  3. Re: I wanna know IBM Technologies - I'm very newbie

    Is there any chart or hierarchy table there?
    Anyway thanks for your direction, i'm looking for the information.

    DeeBee

+ Reply to Thread