WebServiceClient is not generating Securitytoken when called from aMDB - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebServiceClient is not generating Securitytoken when called from aMDB - Websphere ; I have this web-service-client inside a web-app (6.1.0.17) which is generating a username token at the request. When this clients call the web-service on a http-request the security token is generated , but when the same web-service-client is calling the ...

  1. WebServiceClient is not generating Securitytoken when called from aMDB

    I have this web-service-client inside a web-app (6.1.0.17) which is generating a username token at the request. When this clients call the web-service on a http-request the security token is generated , but when the same web-service-client is calling the service inside the onmessage in MDB the security token is not generated.

    com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException: WSEC5509E: A security token whose type is [http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/...UsernameToken] is required.

    The MDB is a separate EJB which is deployed in the same EAR.

    It there some special tricks needed to have the client generate the token ?

  2. Re: WebServiceClient is not generating Securitytoken when calledfrom a MDB

    I have tried to generate a ws-client in the MDB-EJB and created a sequrity request generator, but still noe token is generated.

    Maybe it need to add a security role, but cannot find a way to bind the role to the wc-client....

+ Reply to Thread