I hope somebody has run into this before and has an easy solution.
Our IBM rep has seemingly disappeared since I ran into this so I am at
a standstill.

On RAD 7.5 we've created a shared library and, using the Applications/
Enterprise Applications screen, have added that shared library to our
EAR file. When we do this we hit 'Apply' and 'Save' as they appear on
the result screens. But as soon as you've done this if you turn
around and go right back into the 'Shared library references' page you
see that the library is not attached to the application. Any one out
there run into this?