=?UTF-8?Q?can=C2=B4t_find_rsadapterspi.jar_to_use_WSJdbc Connection.?= - Websphere

This is a discussion on =?UTF-8?Q?can=C2=B4t_find_rsadapterspi.jar_to_use_WSJdbc Connection.?= - Websphere ; Hi all, I need to wrap sql connetions from Websphere 6.1 pool to Oracleconnection. I´ve seen i have to use WSJdbcConnection and WSJdbcUtil.getNativeConnection to get it, but i can´t compile my application becouse i don´t in which jar file are ...

  1. =?UTF-8?Q?can=C2=B4t_find_rsadapterspi.jar_to_use_WSJdbc Connection.?=

    Hi all,

    I need to wrap sql connetions from Websphere 6.1 pool to Oracleconnection. I´ve seen i have to use WSJdbcConnection and WSJdbcUtil.getNativeConnection to get it, but i can´t compile my application becouse i don´t in which jar file are these classes. I have read they must be in rsadapterspi.jar, but i haven´t got inside my Websphere_home_path\

    Need i download some specific fixpack or something similar?

    Thanks a lot

  2. =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_can=C2=B4t_find_rsadapterspi.jar_to_use_WS JdbcConnection.?=

    Hi KBzon,

    WSJdbcConnection is in this file %aplication_path_home%\plugins\com.ibm.ws.runtime_ 6.1.0.jar.

    This may differ depending on the websphere version and fixpack you have installed.

+ Reply to Thread