Class-path entry gets removed while deploying application, - Websphere

This is a discussion on Class-path entry gets removed while deploying application, - Websphere ; I have a J2EE application (ear file) this contains one ejb jar file and many other utility jar files. EJB jar file has a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file which has a Class-Path entry. When I deploy this application on websphere Application server ...

  1. Class-path entry gets removed while deploying application,

    I have a J2EE application (ear file) this contains one ejb jar file and many other utility jar files. EJB jar file has a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file which has a Class-Path entry. When I deploy this application on websphere Application server V7.0, deployed application doesn’t have class-path entry in manifest.mf file. As a result of this during startup I am getting ClassNotFound exception.

    Any help will be a great help.

  2. Re: Class-path entry gets removed while deploying application,

    saket_ag@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > I have a J2EE application (ear file) this contains one ejb jar file and many other utility jar files. EJB jar file has a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file which has a Class-Path entry. When I deploy this application on websphere Application server V7.0, deployed application doesn’t have class-path entry in manifest.mf file. As a result of this during startup I am getting ClassNotFound exception.
    >

    > Any help will be a great help.

    How do you know the MANIFEST.MF has been changed? this sounds really
    strange.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread