How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndi nameof work - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndi nameof work - Websphere ; Hi - I know how to map jdbc datasource resource-ref (declared in web.xml) to actual DataSource defined in WAS 6 using JACL. However I am unable to find a JACL to do the same for WAS 6.1 work and timer ...

  1. How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndi nameof work

    Hi - I know how to map jdbc datasource resource-ref (declared in web.xml) to actual DataSource defined in WAS 6 using JACL. However I am unable to find a JACL to do the same for WAS 6.1 work and timer managers (under async beans).

    Appreciate any help here. Below is the e.g. resource-ref for work manager based on commonj

    wm/myWorkManager
    commonj.work.WorkManager
    Container
    Unshareable

  2. Re: How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndiname of work

    any help?

  3. Re: How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndiname of work

    Hi, Using Jython:

    {code}
    AdminApp.edit('SessionJMX', '[ -MapResRefToEJB [[ SessionWeb "" SessionWeb.war,WEB-INF/web.xml tm/PMIStats commonj.timers.TimerManager tm/default1 "" "" "" ]]]' )
    {code}

    SessionJMX is my App, SessionWeb is the WebApp, tm/PMIStats in in the web.xml and is being mapped to the TimerManager tm/default1

    Regards,
    Brian

  4. Re: How to map resource env ref for work managers to actual jndiname of work

    thx a bunch

+ Reply to Thread