Hi,

We're running an apache reverse proxy which forwards our web traffic to the WAS server. The proxy is called at https://xyz.internal.company.com/test, and forwards the request to the WAS server on http://was.internal.company.com:9080/testApp.

Within our application which is on the WAS, we are usig JSP and print the host for re-directs using pageContext.request.requestURL.

What we can see is that this requestURL prints the following address http://xyz.internal.company.com:9080/test
As you can see, it removes the *s* from http*s*, uses the host from the proxy, but adds the port to the WAS.

Could anyone please give input on how to resolve this with WAS configuration?

I have seen similar issues in the forum, but haven't found any solution.

Thanks!