An error occurred while loading Web application after Rebase fromClearbase
I have problem to start the web application.
What process i did:
1) I have done the rebase from clearcase with new beaseline.
2) then i started the Web Application as usual , but application does't start.
3) In the earlier basline rebase it was working.
4) Error Message i got in cosole of RAD Tool, is as below
[19-3-09 13:51:10:268 CET] 35939a47 ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: IBMUTC
[19-3-09 13:51:10:284 CET] 35939a47 ApplicationMg A WSVR0200I: Starting application: ProjectEAR
[19-3-09 13:51:11:034 CET] 35939a47 WebContainer A SRVE0169I: Loading Web Module: Project.
[19-3-09 13:51:12:127 CET] 35939a47 WebGroup E SRVE0054E: An error occurred while loading Web application
[19-3-09 13:51:12:252 CET] 35939a47 DeployedAppli W WSVR0206E: Module, project.war, of application, ProjectEAR.ear/deployments/ProjectEAR, failed to start
[19-3-09 13:51:12:252 CET] 35939a47 ApplicationMg W WSVR0101W: An error occurred starting, ProjectEAR
[19-3-09 13:51:12:252 CET] 35939a47 ApplicationMg A WSVR0217I: Stopping application: ProjectEAR
[19-3-09 13:51:12:268 CET] 35939a47 ApplicationMg A WSVR0220I: Application stopped: ProjectEAR
Could any body tell me what is the exectly problem and how to sort it out ?
1) I don't have log file setting & didn't get more og data in SystemOut.log or SystemErr.Log as backup.
2) Some 1 has suggested to un-install the web-app and also then re-install it.
I done the same but still having same Problem. I am using Webspshere 5.1 Test Enviornmnet and don't have admin Console faeture also.
Awating for your reply all.
Re: An error occurred while loading Web application after Rebasefrom Clearbase
I Have fixed the issue and its working fine !
deletd the older view nad created new view and re-installed the application again !