dmgr doesn't start up after change in process definition - Websphere

This is a discussion on dmgr doesn't start up after change in process definition - Websphere ; 0 ADMU1211I: To obtain a full trace of the failure, use the -trace option. To clarify, I did this to try and have the process name displayed with ps -ef|grep java. The OS is HP-UX 11. Can anyone help? I ...

  1. dmgr doesn't start up after change in process definition

    0
    ADMU1211I: To obtain a full trace of the failure, use the -trace option.

    To clarify, I did this to try and have the process name displayed with ps -ef|grep java. The OS is HP-UX 11.

    Can anyone help? I need to change the configuration back to what it was before I changed Process definition.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: dmgr doesn't start up after change in process definition

    Hi, sounds like something invalid was entered. You can go to WEBSPHERE_HOME/profiles/PROFILE_NAME/config/cells/CELL_NAME/nodes/NODE_NAME/servers/dmgr and edit the server.xml file. Probably removing what you added will help.

    Regards,
    Brian

  3. Re: dmgr doesn't start up after change in process definition

    Hi Brian,

    Many thanks for your reply. server.xml was the file with incorrect entry and after changing that problem was fixed.

    regards, Julia

+ Reply to Thread