Re: RMI via IIOP hang - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: RMI via IIOP hang - Websphere ; Hi, you are running an unsupported version of WebSphere. At least put the latest FixPaks on the server to eliminate any issues. Your IIOP call is doing the lookup on Deployment Manager or directly on a server? Regards, Brian...

  1. Re: RMI via IIOP hang

    Hi, you are running an unsupported version of WebSphere. At least put the latest FixPaks on the server to eliminate any issues. Your IIOP call is doing the lookup on Deployment Manager or directly on a server?

    Regards,
    Brian

  2. Re: RMI via IIOP hang

    Hi,

    How do I check if the IIOP is connecting to the deployment manager or the server directly.

    My server bootstrap port is 12345
    My applicaiton connects via iiop://blar blar...:12345

  3. Re: RMI via IIOP hang

    Hi, you should be pointing to the bootstrap port of the App Server and not the Deployment Manager.

    Regards,
    Brian

  4. Re: RMI via IIOP hang

    As per understanding from the team, the progrma is connecting to the bootstrap on the WAS server.

+ Reply to Thread