Deployment manager - Websphere

This is a discussion on Deployment manager - Websphere ; Hello all, We are building a new websphere ND environment in our company. It includes six windows servers. My question is what is the best practice to install the deployment manager, should it install on the separate machine by itself ...

  1. Deployment manager

    Hello all,

    We are building a new websphere ND environment in our company. It includes six windows servers. My question is what is the best practice to install the deployment manager, should it install on the separate machine by itself or any of those six machine?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Deployment manager

    Hello,

    Can be either,

    Please refer to:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...scenario3.html

    Please refer to the Scenario 7 and 8.

    Hope this helps.

  3. Re: Deployment manager

    the dmgr doesn't consume very much but it depends:
    - cpu utilisation of the application(s)
    - memory of the server and the jvm heap(s)
    - etc

    Henk

  4. Re: Deployment manager

    The above linkage was invalid, please take this one instead:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...scenario3.html

  5. Re: Deployment manager

    Planning to install Network Deployment

  6. Re: Deployment manager