Exception when processing message for MDB - Websphere

This is a discussion on Exception when processing message for MDB - Websphere ; Message : com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2052' ('MQRC_Q_DELETED'). Class : class com.ibm.mq.MQException Stack : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.crea teException(Reason.java:206) : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer .checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageConsumer.java:123) : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConsumerShadow. getMsg(WMQConsumerShadow.java:1080) : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSyncConsumerSha dow.receive(WMQSyncConsumerShadow.java:334) : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSession.loadMes sageReference(WMQSession.java:1069) : com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.con sume(JmsSessionImpl.java:2842) : com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.run ...

  1. Exception when processing message for MDB

    Message : com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2052' ('MQRC_Q_DELETED').
    Class : class com.ibm.mq.MQException
    Stack : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.crea teException(Reason.java:206)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer .checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageConsumer.java:123)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConsumerShadow. getMsg(WMQConsumerShadow.java:1080)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSyncConsumerSha dow.receive(WMQSyncConsumerShadow.java:334)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSession.loadMes sageReference(WMQSession.java:1069)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.con sume(JmsSessionImpl.java:2842)
    : com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.run (JmsSessionImpl.java:2550)
    : com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession.run(MQSession.java:860)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSSessionHandle.run(JMSSessionHan dle.java:967)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.connectionC onsumerOnMessage(ServerSession.java:891)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.onMessage(S erverSession.java:656)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.dispatch(Se rverSession.java:623)
    : sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ eMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)
    : sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
    : sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    : java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSessionDispatcher.d ispatch(ServerSessionDispatcher.java:37)
    : com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrap per.java:96)
    : com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrap per.java:132)
    : com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.run(ServerS ession.java:481)
    : com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1498)
    ' was caught while processing a message for delivery to a message driven bean.
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:67)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

    Any clue as to why this occurred?

    Thanks,
    Shane.

  2. Re: Exception when processing message for MDB

    Hi, You are trying to use an MDB to read from a Topic, correct? The error indicates that it cannot find the Queue to listen on. Are you using the WMQ v7 jar files? If so, you might want to check to make sure that Listener Port properties are setup correctly.

    Regards,
    Brian

  3. Re: Exception when processing message for MDB

    Hi brian,

    Yes i am using an MDB to read from a topic.

    I have setup a listener port on my WAS server, when i published messages to my topic on websphere MQ, i could see the message in my system log. My enterprise application, my mdb is binded to the listener port.

    I just wanted to check durability, so i turned off the listener port, published a message to the topic, turned back on the listener port and that is when this exception occurred.

    I publish my message by either using mq explorer or my application j2ee client inside client container so why do i need WMQ V7 jar files?

  4. Re: Exception when processing message for MDB

    Hi, If you are using a WMQ Queue Manager v7 you should be using the classes for that version. However, your exception appears to be that the Listener is not finding a temporary Queue of a non durable subscriber. So the question is what does your destination look like?

    Regards,
    Brian

  5. Re: Exception when processing message for MDB

    Actually another thing when i try in my admin console to test a connection to my websphere MQ server, i get the error:
    *WebSphere MQ server Websphere MQ connection test failed for WebSphere MQ queue manager SHANEMGR. CWSJP0019E: An attempt to connect to WebSphere MQ using the information that is provided by the WebSphere MQ Server bus member SHANEMGR resulted in a connection to a WebSphere MQ queue manager running on version Unknown - 700 [0x2bc] on platform MQPL_WINDOWS_NT. This configuration is not supported. Destinations that are assigned to the WebSphere MQ Server bus member are not accessible..
    *

    Is this why i need the WMQ 7.0 jar files or is websphere application server 6.1 not compatiable with MQ 7.0?

+ Reply to Thread