Dynacache : Enabling cache replication - Websphere

This is a discussion on Dynacache : Enabling cache replication - Websphere ; Dynamic cache service. Here also there is a check box for enabling cache replication. Do we need to select this check box also for replication to happen? If yes, then why do we need to do it at two places? ...

  1. Dynacache : Enabling cache replication

    Dynamic cache service. Here also there is a check box for enabling cache replication. Do we need to select this check box also for replication to happen? If yes, then why do we need to do it at two places?

    We need to give the reasons before requesting for a change in any settings in our servers. So it would be helpful to know if this is indeed the reason why the replication is not working.

    Thanks,
    Seema

  2. Re: Dynacache : Enabling cache replication

    hi,

    Any inputs on this would be very helpful.

    Thanks,
    Seema

+ Reply to Thread