Verify the systemApps installed - Websphere

This is a discussion on Verify the systemApps installed - Websphere ; Hi to all, I'm installed system application SchedulerCalendars following the steps in the information Center for the Websphere Application Server V6.1; everything seems to go in the right way but if in the wsadmin issue the command "$AdminApp list" the ...

  1. Verify the systemApps installed

    Hi to all,
    I'm installed system application SchedulerCalendars following the steps in the information Center for the Websphere Application Server V6.1; everything seems to go in the right way but if in the wsadmin issue the command "$AdminApp list" the result is blank.
    There's some another way to display the systemApps installed?

    My Environment is:

    WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 6.1.0.21 with 2 nodes, 1 cluster with 2 member.

    Thanx
    Emanuele

  2. Re: Verify the systemApps installed

    I'm found file named systemapps.xml in the directory \$WAS_ROOT\profiles\WASDmgr01\config\cells\WAS-BE1NodeXX where seem that application is installed correctly. That's right?

    Emanuele

  3. Re: Verify the systemApps installed

    > I'm installed system application SchedulerCalendars following the steps in
    > the information Center for the Websphere Application Server V6.1

    What's the link ?

    > everything seems to go in the right way but if in the wsadmin issue the
    > command "$AdminApp list" the result is blank.
    > There's some another way to display the systemApps installed?

    If it's really a "system application", then it's on purpose that it's not
    visible by $AdminApp list.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...systemapp.html

    Maybe the isAppReady command could leak the information that the application
    is ready, thereby you know it exists.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce..._adminapp.html

    Otherwise, look at the deployConsole.py (WAS_HOME/bin) how they simply
    inspect the systemApps directory for isclite.ear sub-directory to determine
    that the Administrative Console (isclite.ear) is installed.

  4. Re: Verify the systemApps installed

    Hi,

    Have you try to hit the application URL, does it open ?
    If it is , then the application is successfully installed or
    can you able to see the application name from adminconsole
    Pls confirm that the application in installed on which profile (AppSrvr or Dmgr )

    thanks,

+ Reply to Thread