jsf odc tabbedPanel - Websphere

This is a discussion on jsf odc tabbedPanel - Websphere ; In my Jsf Application I am using ibm's jsf odc:tabbedPanel.In that tabbedPanel it has 4 bfPanels. for this I used options showBackNextButton="false" and showFinishCancelButton="false". Now my requirement is when I am swithing one bfpanel to another, it has to call ...

  1. jsf odc tabbedPanel

    In my Jsf Application I am using ibm's jsf odc:tabbedPanel.In that tabbedPanel it has 4 bfPanels. for this I used options showBackNextButton="false" and showFinishCancelButton="false". Now my requirement is when I am swithing one bfpanel to another, it has to call some business logic.

    Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: jsf odc tabbedPanel

    Hi, Can you please let me know if you cld resolve this?..my requirement also same as like you. I'm using RAD7.5.5 I have 5 different tabs and i have only one jsp when i click that tab i have to go to particular tab and display data in datatable and also add data to the datatable, using odc:tabbedpanel in ibm JSF.

    Please suggest me how can i approach.I'm new to odc:tabbedpanel

    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread