JSP precompile in WAS CE V2.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on JSP precompile in WAS CE V2.1 - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm serching for a possibility to activate JSP precompile in Websphere Application Server CE V2.1. I know that function from the WAS V6.1 Base Edition (e.g.) but does anybody know how can I use that function in WAS ...

  1. JSP precompile in WAS CE V2.1

    Hi all,

    I'm serching for a possibility to activate JSP precompile in Websphere Application Server CE V2.1.
    I know that function from the WAS V6.1 Base Edition (e.g.) but does anybody know how can I use that function in WAS CE V2.1?

    It would be great if somebody can help me out.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: JSP precompile in WAS CE V2.1

    Hi,

    just came across this thread as I was also search for jsp precompilation. I found an IBM doc which describes how to use the jasper engine to precompile jsps, maybe this also works for 2.1

    [JSP compilation in WebSphere Application Server Community Edition|http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...2359websphere]

    Matthias.

  3. Re: JSP precompile in WAS CE V2.1

    Hi Matthias,

    thanks for your reply. I thought this question won't be ever answered.
    Many thanks so far, I red the document and I will test it if I will have the possibility. I will let you know if I was successful soon.

+ Reply to Thread