DManager AdminConsole not comming up - Websphere

This is a discussion on DManager AdminConsole not comming up - Websphere ; Hi All, am updated my ND with 5.1.1.19 after the my admin console is not comming up throwoing follwoing exception Error page exception The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed ...

  1. DManager AdminConsole not comming up

    Hi All,

    am updated my ND with 5.1.1.19 after the my admin console is not comming up throwoing follwoing exception

    Error page exception
    The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below. Please see the Error Page Exception below for a description of the problem with the specified error page.

    Original Exception:
    Error Message: File not found: {0}
    Error Code: 404
    Target Servlet: SimpleFileServlet
    Error Stack:
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: File not found: {0}
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletResponseCont ext.sendError(SRTServletResponseContext.java:174)

    and in sysout logs i find

    [2/26/09 16:17:39:664 GMT+05:30] 4ab63842 WebGroup I SRVE0181I: [adminconsole] [/admin] [Servlet.LOG]: Error Page Except
    ion: : com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: /error.jsp

    can any body advice for the same

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: DManager AdminConsole not comming up

    sanjay_sanjumca@rediffmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > am updated my ND with 5.1.1.19 after the my admin console is not comming up throwoing follwoing exception
    >
    > Error page exception
    > The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below. Please see the Error Page Exception below for a description of the problem with the specified error page.
    >
    > Original Exception:
    > Error Message: File not found: {0}
    > Error Code: 404
    > Target Servlet: SimpleFileServlet
    > Error Stack:
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: File not found: {0}
    > at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletResponseCont ext.sendError(SRTServletResponseContext.java:174)
    >
    > and in sysout logs i find
    >
    > [2/26/09 16:17:39:664 GMT+05:30] 4ab63842 WebGroup I SRVE0181I: [adminconsole] [/admin] [Servlet.LOG]: Error Page Except
    > ion: : com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: /error.jsp
    >
    > can any body advice for the same
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Did any errors occur during the update? You might want to open a PMR
    with IBM.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread