Re: SIB WebService Security problem. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: SIB WebService Security problem. - Websphere ; I am also running in similar issue. I have SOAP-UI test client. WASAD 6.1.0.21 (most recent available patch). For the test of using only UsernameToken option, I have created very simple WSDL using RAD. When run test I am seeing ...

  1. Re: SIB WebService Security problem.

    I am also running in similar issue. I have SOAP-UI test client. WASAD 6.1.0.21 (most recent available patch).
    For the test of using only UsernameToken option, I have created very simple WSDL using RAD. When run test
    I am seeing on Client side
    "com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException: WSEC5199E: Username not specified"
    While on server side console logs I see
    "WSEC5514E: An exception while processing WS-Security message".
    When researched on message 5514E seems like unexpected error. But do not see any resolution on the forum.

    resolution/help is greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: SIB WebService Security problem.

    I'm getting the same problem in WebSphere Process Server 6.2. Did you find a solution to this?

+ Reply to Thread