Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS 6.1.0.19) - Websphere

This is a discussion on Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS 6.1.0.19) - Websphere ; Hi, Nodeagent status is not updating in Admin console of WAS 6.1 env. Which is started successfully through command line and logs are also not showing any errors. restarted DMGR and Nodeagent, sycnNode with DMGR-soap, still it is appearing red ...

  1. Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS 6.1.0.19)

    Hi,

    Nodeagent status is not updating in Admin console of WAS 6.1 env. Which is started successfully through command line and logs are also not showing any errors. restarted DMGR and Nodeagent, sycnNode with DMGR-soap, still it is appearing red mode in admin console.

    Can anybody suggest on this, what could be the reason.

    Thanks,

    chris

  2. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS 6.1.0.19)

    The only 2 reasons I can think of si, that either the nodes havent
    been federated, or that the nodes cant contact the Dmgr.

  3. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS 6.1.0.19)

    cutekris007@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Nodeagent status is not updating in Admin console of WAS 6.1 env. Which is started successfully through command line and logs are also not showing any errors. restarted DMGR and Nodeagent, sycnNode with DMGR-soap, still it is appearing red mode in admin console.
    >
    > Can anybody suggest on this, what could be the reason.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > chris

    Anything in the logs?
    Ken

  4. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS6.1.0.19)

    Howdy,

    Did you checked nodeagent's to see if a Full Sync is successful?

    Regards

  5. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS6.1.0.19)

    Well, I had the same problem but it was not 6.1 its was on 6.0. I opened a PMR with IBM and they suggested me to do the following steps

    1) Stop the dmgr and Stop the nodeagent and application server

    2) Clear all content under temp of dmgr wstemp of dmgr, logs/dmgr, logs/ffdc of dmgr, logs/nodeagent, logs/jvm and logs/ffdc of nodeagent

    for example

    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/BT1_Dmgr/temp
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/BT1_Dmgr/wstemp

    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/BT1_Dmgr/logs/dmgr
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/BT1_Dmgr/logs/Activity.log
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/BT1_Dmgr/logs/ffdc

    on Node

    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/PT2_AppSrv01/logs/jvm
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/PT2_AppSrv01/logs/nodeagent
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/PT2_AppSrv01/logs/ffdc

    3) start the dmgr only

    4) once dmgr is up. Manually sync the node with dmgr using syncnode command on node

    for example: syncnode.sh dmgrhostname dmgrsoapport -username user -password password

    5) start the nodeagent only

    6) once the nodeagent is up start the application server from console. and try to stop the application server see if problem occurs

  6. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS6.1.0.19)

    thanks a lot, it worked for me.

    reg,
    chris

  7. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS6.1.0.19)

    Many thanks! This worked like a hot damn for me too!

    I was also using WAS 6.1.0.15 on Windows for the record.

  8. Re: Nodeagent status is not appearing in adminconsole (WAS6.1.0.19)

    Thanks Pradeep for sharing the steps to resolve this issue. It wored for me as well.

    -Kashif

+ Reply to Thread