Accessing JAX-WS endpoint - Websphere

This is a discussion on Accessing JAX-WS endpoint - Websphere ; TestService). The question is under which URL the WSDL is available. I tried http://localhost:9080/test/TestService?WSDL , but without any luck. From the documentation I gathered that web services deployed within WAR files can be accessed through http://localhost:9080/ /?WSDL, but for web ...

  1. Accessing JAX-WS endpoint

    TestService). The question is under which URL the WSDL is available. I tried http://localhost:9080/test/TestService?WSDL, but without any luck. From the documentation I gathered that web services deployed within WAR files can be accessed through http://localhost:9080/ /?WSDL, but for web services deployed with EJB JARs I haven't been able to figure out the WSDL URL. Is it possible to see this somehow in the ISC console (similar to the list of deployed web services under /jbossws in JBossAS)?

    Thanks,
    Magnus

  2. Re: Accessing JAX-WS endpoint

    For EJB3 Web services in WebSphere 7.0, you need to run the endpoint enabler prior to deployment. This creates a "router module" in your EAR (i.e. a Web module) that provides the HTTP endpoint for the EJB3 Web service. The WSDL for the EJB3 Web service should then be accessible at http://machinename:port/RouterModule...rviceName?wsdl.

  3. Re: Accessing JAX-WS endpoint

    YourApp', and you will find a link named 'Publish WSDL files'. This will allow you to download a ZIP-file containing all the service WSDL documents for your application.

  4. Re: Accessing JAX-WS endpoint

    Thanks, with these pieces of information I was able to deploy and access my web services.

  5. Re: Accessing JAX-WS endpoint

    Hi,

    Mine is EJB2.1 in WAS6.1 env. In a single node there is no problem in accessing the wsdl as well as invoking the service. But when i deployed my EAR in cluster level my EJB is available in both nodes. but Web service is available only in primary node!! what might be the problem? Exported WSDL also pointing to primary node only.
    1) How can i make it work?
    2) How the workload mgmt can be acheived in case of web service?

    Please help me in this regard,

    Thanks in advance
    Selva

+ Reply to Thread