Deleting a thread in this forum? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Deleting a thread in this forum? - Websphere ; How to delete a thread posted in this forum...... Please help me in doing that..........

  1. Deleting a thread in this forum?

    How to delete a thread posted in this forum......

    Please help me in doing that.......

  2. Re: Deleting a thread in this forum?

    Sorry, that cannot be done. The messages are posted to the usenet groups and are on the internet forever.

    Regards,
    Brian

  3. Re: Deleting a thread in this forum?

    You can delete your own post. (More options --> Remove)

    On Jan 28, 7:34*am, Brian S Paskin wrote:
    > Sorry, that cannot be done. *The messages are posted to the usenet groups and are on the internet forever.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Brian

+ Reply to Thread