wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV - Websphere

This is a discussion on wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV - Websphere ; Hello, Can anyone help me ( if there is a way ) to get live performance data on a jvm using wsadmin. For say : live sessions or active sessions Thanks in advance....

  1. wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    Hello,
    Can anyone help me ( if there is a way ) to get live performance data on a jvm using wsadmin.
    For say : live sessions or active sessions

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    any luck getting the sample script ?

  3. Re: wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    Hi, you can use the attached script for the basis of what you need. It is an old script and is a bit ugly, but gets certain stats from all the App Servers. It writes files to the /tmp/PMIStats directory, which you will need to create. I have a shell script to parse the data, but I cannot post it due to some confidential info.

    Regards,
    Brian

  4. Re: wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    Thank You very much Brian. Thats what I was looking for.

  5. Re: wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    Script posted by Brain is perfect .

  6. Re: wsadmin script to get live date as in TPV

    Quote Originally Posted by unix View Post
    Hi, you can use the attached script for the basis of what you need. It is an old script and is a bit ugly, but gets certain stats from all the App Servers. It writes files to the /tmp/PMIStats directory, which you will need to create. I have a shell script to parse the data, but I cannot post it due to some confidential info.

    Regards,
    Brian
    Hi there,
    Came across this thread and have a similar need. Is there anyway to access you script or an example of this?
    I don't see it attached to the reply.
    Thanks.
    Mo

+ Reply to Thread