IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager error while configuring - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager error while configuring - Websphere ; i found following error when i try to configure IT CAM in linux RedHat ppc64 , ./config_dc.sh -console setLogPath: /var/ibm/tivoli/common An error occurred during wizard bean change notification: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/IBM/WebSphere/itcam/DC/_jvm/jre/ bin/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file ...

  1. IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager error while configuring

    i found following error when i try to configure IT CAM in linux RedHat
    ppc64 ,

    ./config_dc.sh -console
    setLogPath: /var/ibm/tivoli/common
    An error occurred during wizard bean change notification:
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/IBM/WebSphere/itcam/DC/_jvm/jre/
    bin/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such
    file or directory
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.jav a:2120)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java :1986)
    at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run
    (LoadLibraryAction.java:76)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Nativ e Method)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
    (AccessController.java(Compiled Code))
    at sun.awt.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoa der.java:
    81)
    at java.awt.Color.(Color.java:280)
    at
    com.ibm.tivoli.itcam.install.framework.component.I nitInstallShieldServiceAction.execute
    (InitInstallShieldServiceAction.java:58)
    at com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardListener.ex ecute
    (Unknown Source)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardListener.cu rrentBeanChanged
    (Unknown Source)
    at com.installshield.wizard.Wizard$RunThread.run(Wiza rd.java:
    1733)

  2. Re: IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager error while configuring

    On Jan 6, 2:53*am, noor wrote:
    > i found following error when i try to configure IT CAM in linux RedHat
    > ppc64 ,
    >
    > *./config_dc.sh -console
    > setLogPath: /var/ibm/tivoli/common
    > An error occurred during wizard bean change notification:
    > java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/IBM/WebSphere/itcam/DC/_jvm/jre/
    > bin/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such
    > file or directory
    > * * * * at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    > * * * * at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.jav a:2120)
    > * * * * at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java :1986)
    > * * * * at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:824)
    > * * * * at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:908)
    > * * * * at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run
    > (LoadLibraryAction.java:76)
    > * * * * at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Nativ e Method)
    > * * * * at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
    > (AccessController.java(Compiled Code))
    > * * * * at sun.awt.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoa der.java:
    > 81)
    > * * * * at java.awt.Color.(Color.java:280)
    > * * * * at
    > com.ibm.tivoli.itcam.install.framework.component.I nitInstallShieldServiceAc*tion.execute
    > (InitInstallShieldServiceAction.java:58)
    > * * * * at com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardListener.ex ecute
    > (Unknown Source)
    > com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardListener.cu rrentBeanChanged
    > (Unknown Source)
    > * * * * at com.installshield.wizard.Wizard$RunThread.run(Wiza rd.java:
    > 1733)

    Maybe your DC installation is not successful,please check this file :/
    opt/IBM/WebSphere/itcam/DC/_jvm/jre/
    bin/libawt.so ,make sure it is existing.

+ Reply to Thread