resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please trysaving agai - Websphere

This is a discussion on resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please trysaving agai - Websphere ; Hi I am new to websphere. Currently I am trying to deploy application using websphere. When I am adding new websphere JMs queues connection factories or websphere Topic queues connection factories as clicking on save, i am getting the following ...

  1. resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please trysaving agai

    Hi
    I am new to websphere. Currently I am trying to deploy application using websphere. When I am adding new websphere JMs queues connection factories or websphere Topic queues connection factories as clicking on save, i am getting the following error

    "resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please try saving again."

    Can anybody please help me out!

    thanks
    Har****

  2. Re: resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please trysaving agai

    On Jan 5, 7:31*pm, hr1...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am new to websphere. Currently I am trying to deploy application using websphere. When I am adding new websphere JMs queues connection factories or websphere Topic queues connection factories as clicking on save, i am getting the following error
    >
    > "resources.xml is locked in the master configuration. Please try saving again."
    >
    > Can anybody please help me out!
    >
    > thanks
    > Har****

    Never encounter this problem,may be some editor using resources.xml,I
    guess

+ Reply to Thread