WASX7444E: Invalid parameter value - Websphere

This is a discussion on WASX7444E: Invalid parameter value - Websphere ; I am geting a WASX7444E error in wsadmin in WAS 6.1 when trying to create a second server. What am I getting wrong here? /wsadmin.sh Realm/Cell Name:...

  1. WASX7444E: Invalid parameter value

    I am geting a WASX7444E error in wsadmin in WAS 6.1 when trying to create a second server.

    What am I getting wrong here?

    /wsadmin.sh

    Realm/Cell Name:

  2. Re: WASX7444E: Invalid parameter value

    $AdminConfig create Server $node {{name server2}}

  3. Re: WASX7444E: Invalid parameter value

    Not sure why I get a line though some of my code when I post, but please ignore the line.

+ Reply to Thread