Re: Weird Header + HTTPS Problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Weird Header + HTTPS Problem - Websphere ; header would then be passed unmolested to the client. Steve's work-around is interesting, but our situation is a bit trickier in that we would like to avoid modifying the application source code if possible. Is there a way to turn ...

  1. Re: Weird Header + HTTPS Problem

    header would then be passed unmolested to the client.

    Steve's work-around is interesting, but our situation is a bit trickier in that we would like to avoid modifying the application source code if possible. Is there a way to turn off this "feature" from the administration console, or by modifying the application configuration?

    Thanks,
    Jim d

  2. Re: Weird Header + HTTPS Problem

    Take a look at the custom property "CookiesConfigureNoCache" for the HTTP transport Channel. I haven't tried it but it may change the behavior.

    See http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ttpcustom.html

+ Reply to Thread