Installing websphere application server 6.1 on AIX - Websphere

This is a discussion on Installing websphere application server 6.1 on AIX - Websphere ; I am struggling to find any documentation on line on installing WAS 6.1 on AIX. Can anyone please provide a URL? Thanks...

  1. Installing websphere application server 6.1 on AIX

    I am struggling to find any documentation on line on installing WAS 6.1 on AIX.

    Can anyone please provide a URL?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Installing websphere application server 6.1 on AIX

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...come_base.html

    wrote in message
    news:160287275.1229676216638.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was010.sby.ibm.com...
    >I am struggling to find any documentation on line on installing WAS 6.1 on
    >AIX.
    >
    > Can anyone please provide a URL?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Installing websphere application server 6.1 on AIX

    There is no simple, point and click way from what I have found. I followed the directions exactly as in the Info center and still had problems. I installed it, but *could not* create any profiles. Even with the command line manageprofiles tool.

+ Reply to Thread