unable to install trusted certificate
anyone know how to install trusted certificates on webserver level.
I followed below steps to perform this task...
- created .jks and .kdb file
- imported .cer file into .jks received from CA, using keytool
- created self signed certificate
- but unable to create a personal certificate here(it is giving error as unable to read .jks file)
- configured .kdb file, selfSigned in virtual host of httpd.conf
- restarted webserver.
- but not picking up original certificate which I imported using keytool, it is using SelfSigned
Can anyone help me on this ?