How to render a static portal on WPS 6.1? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to render a static portal on WPS 6.1? - Websphere ; Hi all, does anybody know how to render a static portal without the extra portlet information? According the WPS 6.1 help information I placed my portlets on my static HTML page using the following html tag: So, I am just ...

  1. How to render a static portal on WPS 6.1?

    Hi all,
    does anybody know how to render a static portal without the extra portlet information?
    According the WPS 6.1 help information I placed my portlets on my static HTML page using the following html tag:

    So, I am just interested in the content of the portlet but not about the portlet name, window header (like actions: minimize, maximize, etc).
    how can I disable these extra information?

    thanks,
    javier

  2. Re: How to render a static portal on WPS 6.1?

    here the HTML tag:

  3. Re: How to render a static portal on WPS 6.1?

    added missing information

+ Reply to Thread