hi all, i am not pretty sure where to post this query, but here is my problem, after installing a portlet from the portal admin GUI.
This portlet gets updated in the file system, but the ear doesn't get started automatically. Dont know what exactly is the reason, any suggestions.

Type of portlet : xdime portlet
Everytime we need to start it manually, this is causing a problem, when i go for deploying the portlet through script(xmlaccess).
So when i run the script, i script is waiting until the ear gets started, but that is not happening, so it gets hung.
Dont whether the problem resides with app server or portal server.

Any suggestions.