Theme Help Required: Left Navigation using content from TeamSite - Websphere

This is a discussion on Theme Help Required: Left Navigation using content from TeamSite - Websphere ; Hi All, I need to have left navigation in all my pages. The content/label has to come from the TeamSite Content Management System. This information will basically be put to database from teamSite. Is it possible to get data from ...

  1. Theme Help Required: Left Navigation using content from TeamSite

    Hi All,

    I need to have left navigation in all my pages. The content/label has to come from the TeamSite Content Management System. This information will basically be put to database from teamSite. Is it possible to get data from the database and then use it to display the left navigation?

    Please provide help on how this can be acheieved.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Anitha.

  2. Re: Theme Help Required: Left Navigation using content fromTeamSite

    well it is your theme to control what it does so yes it is possible, you would need to do a good bit of custom code but it is possible.