secure onlu pne page - Websphere

This is a discussion on secure onlu pne page - Websphere ; what config i must do in httpserver when i want to secure only one page for example the login.jsp will be https and when i forward to the next page it will be http please help me i have websphere ...

  1. secure onlu pne page

    what config i must do in httpserver when i want to secure only one page
    for example
    the login.jsp will be https and when i forward to the next page it will be http
    please help me
    i have websphere server 5.1 and ibm http server
    Thanks

  2. Re: secure onlu pne page

    oshri.junk@gmail.com wrote:
    > what config i must do in httpserver when i want to secure only one page
    > for example
    > the login.jsp will be https and when i forward to the next page it will be http
    > please help me
    > i have websphere server 5.1 and ibm http server
    > Thanks

    This will not be done in the httpserver but in the application server.
    Check the InfoCenter for securing applications.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread