Help with jacl script - Websphere

This is a discussion on Help with jacl script - Websphere ; All, need help with assigning a variable in this example to maxConnections. What I have below is not working. proc CPadjust { dbDriver node server ds mc } { global AdminConfig set dbDriver $dbDriver set t1 [$AdminConfig getid /Node:$node/Server:$server/JDBCProvider:$dbDriver/DataSource:$ds/] $AdminConfig ...

  1. Help with jacl script

    All, need help with assigning a variable in this example to maxConnections. What I have below is not working.

    proc CPadjust { dbDriver node server ds mc } {
    global AdminConfig

    set dbDriver $dbDriver
    set t1 [$AdminConfig getid /Node:$node/Server:$server/JDBCProvider:$dbDriver/DataSource:$ds/]
    $AdminConfig modify $t1 {{connectionPool {{maxConnections $mc}}}}
    $AdminConfig modify $t1 {{connectionPool {{unusedTimeout 300}}}}
    $AdminConfig modify $t1 {{connectionPool {{agedTimeout 300}}}}
    }

    com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: WASX7088E: Invalid numeric value specified for attribute "maxConnections"

  2. Re: Help with jacl script

    Here it is

+ Reply to Thread