Hello guys!!!

Can anybody help me with the following problem.
I wrote a simple webservice with IBM WebSphere Integration Developer. I started with creating a wsdl and then i made websphere generate the webservice (java bean, no ejb)
I deployed the webservice on ibm process server v6.1 and started ibm's webservice explorer.
However, whenever i try to call my web service method, i get the following error:

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
IOException
com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: No trusted certificate found

I searched lots of webpages for answers, with no success.

I'd be very happy if someone could help.

Greetings
Daniel