Hello experts,

I develop a C++ application using the C++ API provided my MQ V6. I included ImqStr.h as one of my include files.

When i compile the application, it shows the below error messages:

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'ImqStr::~ImqStr()' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'ImqItm::~ImqItm()' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'ImqErr::~ImqErr()' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'ImqObj::name()' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'ImqMsg::format() const' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'CSyncTranslator::GetFileName(char * *, char *, long *)' referenced from D:\RAD STUDIO\PROJECTS\MSGEXITS\DEBUG\MSGEXITS.OBJ

I know this error may be caused by the lack of link files. But the problem is i don't know what are the link files that i need to make application compiles.

Thanks,

mrpc_cambodia