Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to create left navigation for my portal site. I would like it to *highlight* the current "section" that users are in, display *sub sections* below the main sections, and when moused over certain sections, a *popup displays showing further navigation*.

Ex: [http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus] +(See the left navigation...)+

I would like for this navigation to update automatically based on the layout of *"Site Areas"* and *"Sites"*. So, if a new *Site Area* is added, the navigation updates to display that site area. It would also be cool if it could do the same with content, however, I'm not sure if this is possible.

I know how to create a very simple navigation using the navigator component, but not how to create anything more complex. Would I still be using the navigator component for this, or something else?

Could someone please give me at least a starting point?

Thanks!
AJ