WAS 6.1on z/OS, Quartz problem with WorkManager - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS 6.1on z/OS, Quartz problem with WorkManager - Websphere ; Hello, I am trying to use Quartz with WorkManager (using Spring) here are my configurations: (...) When the trigger should fire, the workManager hangs. I have the folllowing message in WAS logs: SecurityException com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEServiceManager.pushCont ext 136 Any idea apreciated. Thank ...

  1. WAS 6.1on z/OS, Quartz problem with WorkManager

    Hello,

    I am trying to use Quartz with WorkManager (using Spring)
    here are my configurations:

    (...)

    When the trigger should fire, the workManager hangs. I have the folllowing message in WAS logs:

    SecurityException com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEServiceManager.pushCont ext 136

    Any idea apreciated.
    Thank you,
    Gabriela.

  2. Re: WAS 6.1on z/OS, Quartz problem with WorkManager

    The configuration is: