Migration Problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migration Problem - Websphere ; am successfully in importing portlets , web module , pages and themes into my system. theme is getting applied , but in portlet display section it says portlets are not available . but i have imported entire portlets,pages and web ...

  1. Migration Problem

    am successfully in importing portlets , web module , pages and themes into my system.

    theme is getting applied , but in portlet display section it says portlets are not available . but i have imported entire portlets,pages and web module from staging env.

    what could be the problem . Do i need to import anything more , so that my entire portel application works correctly as my staging env.

  2. Re: Migration Problem

    are these wcm portlets

  3. Re: Migration Problem

    These are my custome Portlets,pages and web module which i use in my application and have successfully imported in my local machine .

    but when i view my portal app in browser , it says some of the portlets are missing .

    and even some of the images are not getting displayed.

+ Reply to Thread