Exporting web clipping portlets? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Exporting web clipping portlets? - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 and configured two sample web clipping portlets in admin console in dev environment. Now, I need to migrate them to test env. I could see that they are copies of out-of-box web portlets. ...

  1. Exporting web clipping portlets?

    Hi,
    I'm using WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 and configured two sample web clipping portlets in admin console in dev environment. Now, I need to migrate them to test env. I could see that they are copies of out-of-box web portlets. Is there a way to export the web clipping portlets from dev and then import into test env? Or do I need to re-configure them in each env? Would appreciate any poniters in this regard...

    Thanks,
    LA

  2. Re: Exporting web clipping portlets?

    just use xmlaccess and export the clipping portlet app and then import that into the target server

  3. Re: Exporting web clipping portlets?

    thanks Jim. I could export the portlet with webapp uid using xmlaccess.

+ Reply to Thread