how to stop websphere application server 6.1 on V5R4 by a CLprogram - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to stop websphere application server 6.1 on V5R4 by a CLprogram - Websphere ; how to stop and restart a websphere application server 6.1 on iseries V5R4 through a CL program. is there any command that we can stop and start the application server by not going through admin console....

  1. how to stop websphere application server 6.1 on V5R4 by a CLprogram

    how to stop and restart a websphere application server 6.1 on iseries V5R4 through a CL program.
    is there any command that we can stop and start the application server by not going through admin console.

  2. Re: how to stop websphere application server 6.1 on V5R4 by a CL program

    > is there any command that we can stop and start the application server by
    > not going through admin console.

    See the stopServer script.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...topserver.html

+ Reply to Thread