Hi,

I'm looking for a clean Theme & Skin deployment strategy.

I might be missing a fundamental point here but I gather Themes and
Skins are effectively deployed into the wps.ear along with every
bodyelse's. Is there not a means to create and deploy Themes and Skins
in there own self contained ear/war file like any other j2ee resource.
It feels rather bitty that all portal apps each cannibalize the same
system ear file, and to be doing it by tranfer of individual files,
albeit by xmlaccess.

I link to a doc with an explanation/method or example would be
appreciated.

Thanks land.