Hi,

I have a MyClassName not found error when I invoke a customized
theme.

Specifically at run time ..\MyTheme\_Default.java fails to compile
with MyClassname cannot be resolved or MyClassname cannot be resolved
to a type - which I am interrupting as a class not found error.

The ....\installedApp\mynode\wps.ear directory was previously
modified: A jar file containing the class file was added to the ear &
the manifest.mf was updated to reference the jar.

I used the class loaded viewer to confirm that the jar file is on the
class path of the WAR class loader

WAS Module - Compound Class Loader
Classes
Classpath
file:/C:/IBM/WebSphere/wp_profile/installedApps/A1234/wps.ear/
wp.scheduler.ejb.jar
file:/C:/IBM/WebSphere/wp_profile/installedApps/A1234/wps.ear/
myjar.jar
WAS Module - Compound Class Loader
Classes
Classpath
file:/C:/IBM/WebSphere/wp_profile/installedApps/A1234/wps.ear/
wps.war/WEB-INF/classes
file:/C:/IBM/WebSphere/wp_profile/installedApps/A1234/wps.ear/
wps.war

However, I suspect that the problem appears well before the above
classpath is used being a just in time compile error.

Anyway- I think it all should have worked. What have I done wrong? or
how should I have deployed custom jar into the classpath of a
customized theme? I don't particularly want to place the jar into the
C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\ext directory.

I'm using WPS 6.1

Thanks Land