how to give Unique Name to Theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to give Unique Name to Theme - Websphere ; Hi All How to give Unique Name to Theme Rajasekhar Yenduva Sun Certified Java Developer v5.0...

  1. how to give Unique Name to Theme

    Hi All

    How to give Unique Name to Theme

    Rajasekhar Yenduva

    Sun Certified Java Developer v5.0

  2. Re: how to give Unique Name to Theme

    you have to use xmlaccess, export the theme, give it a unique name and import it back in

  3. Re: how to give Unique Name to Theme

    Hi Jim,

    Thanks for reply

    shall i need to give unique name by using adminconsole or any other way like xmlaccess Inorder to update the theme with unique name attribute

  4. Re: how to give Unique Name to Theme

    the only way is via xmlaccess

  5. Re: how to give Unique Name to Theme

    thank you very much