How to Recover the WebSphere Admin Console Password - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to Recover the WebSphere Admin Console Password - Websphere ; Hi, Can anyone please help me to recover my WebSphere Admin Console Password. I have searched in many blogs...but those are suggesting me to disable the security and to create a new Password. But I want my old password to ...

  1. How to Recover the WebSphere Admin Console Password

    Hi,

    Can anyone please help me to recover my WebSphere Admin Console
    Password.

    I have searched in many blogs...but those are suggesting me to disable
    the security and to create a new Password.

    But I want my old password to be recovered. Can anyone plzz suggest me
    any steps to follow.

    Me Environment Details

    WebSphere Application Server version 6.1.0.17

    OS : Windows 2003

    Thanks in Advance,
    Iliyas

  2. Re: How to Recover the WebSphere Admin Console Password

    > Can anyone please help me to recover my WebSphere Admin Console
    > Password.
    >
    > I have searched in many blogs...but those are suggesting me to disable
    > the security and to create a new Password.
    >
    > But I want my old password to be recovered. Can anyone plzz suggest me
    > any steps to follow.

    Trying to hack into a system you're not owning ?

    What's wrong with setting a new password ?

+ Reply to Thread