[WPS 6.1] Define realm using other attribute than organization - Websphere

This is a discussion on [WPS 6.1] Define realm using other attribute than organization - Websphere ; hi, I work with a federated repository with a unique LDAP server. Is there a way to define realm population using other attribute than organization? Thanks by advance. Regards, Fabrice....

  1. [WPS 6.1] Define realm using other attribute than organization

    hi,

    I work with a federated repository with a unique LDAP server.
    Is there a way to define realm population using other attribute than organization?

    Thanks by advance.

    Regards,

    Fabrice.

  2. Re: [WPS 6.1] Define realm using other attribute than organization

    Not sure specifically what you mean, but if you consider an LDAP such as MS Active Directory, they use DC= as their containers. So for a realm, you'd have:

    . .

    Let us know if you were referring to something else.

    -Brett Gordon (WebSphere Portal L2 Support)

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread