when i try to start the server with my MDB, the server doesnt able to deploy the EJB and shows the below error. i have configured the listener ports. same thing i have done in WAS 5.1 its working fine but in WAS 6.1 of RAD 7 the exception is thrown.

com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.MDBException: Creation of MDB AllocateWorkReceiver unable to find ListenerPort 'null'

in RAD 6 when we open the ejb-jar.xml we could able to find the websphere bindings in that we can specify the listener port but when we open the ejb-jar.xml we couldnt able to see such option?