Portal only accepting cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal only accepting cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com - Websphere ; Hi, i hv setup a Portal 6.0 env with ldap as domino 8. my portal only accepts full usernames in the format cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com. whereas i want it to use 'wpsbind' only. can somebody help where i m setting this the ...

  1. Portal only accepting cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com

    Hi,

    i hv setup a Portal 6.0 env with ldap as domino 8.
    my portal only accepts full usernames in the format cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com.
    whereas i want it to use 'wpsbind' only.

    can somebody help where i m setting this the wrong way?

    thanks

  2. Re: Portal only accepting cn=wpsbind,ou=groups,o=yourco.com

    This depends on what kind of security setup you have. If it's WMMUR, you can set searchBase for "Person" in wmm.xml. If it's LDAP without realm support, you need to set the user filter in WAS console or security.xml

    -FF