Hi.
I created new admin users in LDAP and linked them to wpsadmins group.
I have added them in web administration console (System administration
-> Console settings -> Console Users).
I gave them Adminstrator privileges.

Althought this steps were made, I can't login to WS web console using
these new users accounts. Screen contains error massage: "Unable to
login. Refer to the log files for more details.".

Search filters used by WebSphere are correct.
WebSphere has access to LDAP and uses it correctly in deployed
application security management.

SystemOut doesn't contain any information.

Could there be any reason of such behaviour?