Configuring LDAP with IBM WebSphere Portal v6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Configuring LDAP with IBM WebSphere Portal v6 - Websphere ; Dear All , In my machine i have installed db2 and IBM Tivoli Directory Server6.0 .i have installed it successfully now i have a Directory service name called "x". Now i need know what are all the steps to taken ...

  1. Configuring LDAP with IBM WebSphere Portal v6

    Dear All ,

    In my machine i have installed db2 and IBM Tivoli Directory Server6.0 .i have installed it successfully now i have a Directory service name called "x". Now i need know what are all the steps to taken in order to configure LDAP with my WebSphere Portal6.0 ........Please help me....

  2. Re: Configuring LDAP with IBM WebSphere Portal v6

    Plese find the below infocenter URL

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v6r0/index.jsp

  3. Re: Configuring LDAP with IBM WebSphere Portal v6

    Hi WebAdmin,

    More specifically the link provided below should help get you started.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../ids_ldap.html

    Thanks
    RVGreene